Current & Past Events
Fall Beauty Event and Educational Series!!!
November 17th 5:00pm-7:30pm
Dr. Morrissette and his staff are very excited to introduce and discuss with all of you two new Aesthetic procedures to our Practice!
The first part of the evening, beginning at 5:00pm, will be an informative discussion and live demonstration on the use of Kybella. Kybella is one of the newest injectables used to treat stubborn and unwanted fat.
In the second half of the evening, beginning at 6:00pm, Dr. Morrissette will be performing a live demonstration on a patient using a C02 Laser for skin resurfacing. Our patients have had amazing results with this laser for treating wrinkles, upper lip lines, sun damage and even the toughest of acne scars. There will be time for questions following the demonstration.Learn More »
Your first step...
Your first step is to come to our office and meet with us about what you hope to achieve. Dr. Morrissette is involved in creating a natural looking result, and never recommends surgery when it isn't warranted, or won't benefit the patient. We proudly serve all of Ventura County, including Oxnard, Camarillo, Ojai and Santa Barbara. Call today to schedule a free consultation with us.Schedule a free consultation
Please take a moment to rate your experience
with our team.
PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
The COVID-19 epidemic has created unprecedented circumstances for our community. Our practice has been paying close attention to the guidelines put in place by the government and the CDC and we want to reassure you that, as always, your health and well-being is our primary concern.
With this in mind, we are offering virtual consultations to patients via face time, however face-to-face in office consultation are still available. To schedule a virtual consultation or in office consultation call our office at (805)-214-4034.
Please know that we are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and doing our part to make sure that you are protected.
- We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC. Our preventative measures include:
- Fully training all staff members to understand the disease process and its modes of transmission.
- Asking all staff, vendors and ancillary personnel to refrain from coming to the office if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Asking every patient to refrain from coming to the office if they have any symptoms and inquiring about any pertinent travel history.
- Hand-washing, as this continues to be the most important mode of prevention. Although it is something that we have always constantly done, we are now doing so with heightened vigilance and attention.
- Constantly sanitizing all surfaces (which we have always done as an accredited facility). However, we have now increased this routine and are wiping down all surfaces, desks, door handles, keyboards and restroom facilities multiple times each day.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this country even better than it currently is. We are closely monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will update our practice’s guidelines as needed to protect our patients.Virtual Consultation