Fall Beauty Event and Educational Series
November 17th 5:00pm-7:30pm
Dr. Morrissette and his staff are very excited to introduce and discuss with all of you two new Aesthetic procedures to our Practice!
The first part of the evening, beginning at 5:00pm, will be an informative discussion and live demonstration on the use of Kybella. Kybella is one of the newest injectables used to treat stubborn and unwanted fat.
In the second half of the evening, beginning at 6:00pm, Dr. Morrissette will be performing a live demonstration on a patient using a C02 Laser for skin resurfacing. Our patients have had amazing results with this laser for treating wrinkles, upper lip lines, sun damage and even the toughest of acne scars. There will be time for questions following the demonstration.
Save Big on all of our Procedures!
- Prepays for Botox: $9/unit (25 unit minimum)
- Prepays for Juvederm: $425/syringe (no limit on syringes purchased)
- Prepays for Voluma: $700/syringe (no limit on syringes purchased)
- 20% Off All Skincare lines including Omni and Oxygenetix
- 15% Off All Chemical Peels and Medical Facials
- 15% Off Pelleve Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Packages
- 10% Off ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURE
- Event Promotion Special: 20% Off C02 Laser Treatment
- Event Promotion Special: 20% Off Kybella Treatment
Wine and Hor D'oeuvres will be served throughout the evening. Each attendee will be entered in a raffle to win Free Botox, Juvederm Syringes and Skincare. Dr. Morrissette will be available for anyone interested in discussing a particular treatment.
PLEASE RSVP to Meghan Morrissette by November 11th.
Friends are welcome, please let us know your Guest's name when you RSVP! If you are unable to attend the event, we will be accepting Prepays by phone on both November 17th and November 18th.
We Look Forward to Seeing You All Soon!
Dr. Michael P. Morrissette
Your first step...
Your first step is to come to our office and meet with us about what you hope to achieve. Dr. Morrissette is involved in creating a natural looking result, and never recommends surgery when it isn't warranted, or won't benefit the patient. We proudly serve all of Ventura County, including Oxnard, Camarillo, Ojai and Santa Barbara. Call today to schedule a free consultation with us.Schedule a free consultation