Areas We Serve: Santa Barbara, California
Santa Barbara is a coastal, laid-back paradise, situated between the Pacific and the Santa Ynez mountains. It has Mediterranean appeal, with many historical buildings with stucco facades and classic red tile roofs.
A World-Class Coastal Community: Santa Barbara, CA
Wine tastings, restaurants and boutique shopping make Santa Barbara one of the nation’s most relaxing retreats. Visit Stearns Wharf for dining and shopping along the waterfront, or cycle along the beach and enjoy the sun and surf. With beautiful, clean sandy beaches and countless beautiful hiking opportunities in the surrounding hills, along with top-quality shopping and dining, Santa Barbara is the perfect getaway.
Santa Barbara Museum of Art offers an opportunity for an easy afternoon spent immersed in art from American and French painters in their permanent collection, or experience their new exhibits. Enjoy a visit to the Santa Barbara Natural History Museum, the Granada Theater, and many other cultural and historical landmarks. The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden also brings in visitors year round to experience the rich variety of California plant life.
Dr. Michael Morrissette – Facial Plastic Surgeon Serving Santa Barbara
Dr. Michael Morrissette specializes in facial cosmetic surgery in Santa Barbara and is double board-certified as a plastic surgeon and oral and maxillofacial surgeon. His surgical expertise derives from over two decades of focus on facial surgery, and he exhibits an exceptional level of skill in facial enhancements and anti-aging treatments. As facial surgery has been his focus, his technique and precision are recognized by his peers, and he is among the finest facial plastic surgeons practicing in the Santa Barbara area.
His warm, friendly team of professionals welcomes people from Santa Barbara and the surrounding communities for a private consultation to discuss facial plastic surgery and a range of non-surgical anti-aging techniques.
Our Facilities Near Santa Barbara
Dr. Michael Morrissette’s state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality. To achieve this accreditation, an outpatient surgery center must meet the highest patient health and safety standards in the state of California. You are invited to take a tour of the facilities and treatment areas when you come in for a consultation. Experience a private, discreet, luxury facial enhancement and surgery practice within a short driving distance from Santa Barbara where you can expect the highest quality results in facial rejuvenation.
Procedures We Offer
Dr. Morrissette and his team offer a wide variety of facial cosmetic treatments, ranging from gentle, non-invasive rejuvenation treatments to surgical procedures such as facelifts and reconstructive surgery.
Non-Surgical Facial Treatments in Santa Barbara
- Facial fillers to fill out features such as the cheeks, smoothing out lines and wrinkles, and creating plump, luscious-looking lips. Dermal fillers we use include Juvéderm, Restylane, and Voluma.
- BOTOX injections can soften lines and wrinkles and slow the progression of those signs of aging. BOTOX can reduce the visibility of forehead lines, crow’s feet, as well as lines and creases around the nose and mouth.
- Instalift: A non-invasive treatment that targets drooping skin or features such as the cheeks and gives some of the benefits of a facelift without undergoing surgery.
- Mole and skin tag removal is easily performed at our offices, with the finesse necessary to create minimal scarring.
- Microneedling and PRP injections will rejuvenate your complexion and revitalize your skin, triggering the natural regenerative processes deep within your skin layers.
- Pelleve radiofrequency skin tightening procedure increases the firmness of your skin by boosting natural collagen production. The result is a firmer, lifted, and more youthful appearance to your facial skin.
- Thread lift: A procedure that can be done in an hour and that gives you some of the benefits of a facelift without the time commitment of surgery. The threads that are used are absorbed into your tissues as you heal for a fresh, natural-looking lift.
- CO2 laser resurfacing removes some of the surface damage from the skin and stimulates healing, leaving you with a smooth, youthful, rejuvenated complexion.
Surgical Cosmetic Procedures Offered by Dr. Morrissette Near Santa Barbara
- Facelift: A facelift from Dr. Morrissette is a customized procedure to address your individual facial issues and can years off your appearance. Drooping cheeks, sagging neck skin, jowls, deeply-etched laugh lines can be addressed and smoothed for a more youthful look that lasts for years.
- Rhinoplasty is the reshaping of the nose for cosmetic purposes or for structural benefits to correct nasal problems. Rhinoplasty can create a more balanced and beautiful looking nose in a subtle and natural-looking resculpting of the tissues to flatter your face and bring out the beauty of your natural features.
- Facial fat grafting can bring some fullness back to the face with longer-lasting results than facial fillers, as the transferred fat cells add lift and smooth hollowed areas naturally.
- A buccal fat pad reduction can be used to target cheeks that seem overly fat or chubby low on the face, and create a more sculpted, attractive facial appearance. By reducing this fat pad, your face becomes slimmed and balanced.
Visit with us for a private consultation to see how Dr. Morrissette can help you achieve your cosmetic goals. As a leading Santa Barbara cosmetic surgeon, we are confident he can help you achieve your cosmetic needs.